Terms and Conditions for the use of the invisibledifference.org.uk website and content
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions,
- The use of the website is for information purposes only; as such the content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third party, can guarantee the accuracy or, completeness of the information and materials contained on this website for any specific or general purpose. You accept and acknowledge that any such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised or other prohibited use of this website and the content in any way may give rise to a claim for damages and/or criminal penalties.
- Any links to third party sites are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement. We cannot be held liable for the content or accuracy of the information provided on any such sites.
- The user will comply with the copyright statement and CC-BY licencing agreement as outlined below.
- The user agrees not to use the images from the InVisible Difference website for any purpose without the express prior permission from both the owner of the copyright and the subject of the image;
Privacy and website cookies:
In accordance with the Information Commissioner's Office recommendations and the Data Protection Act 1998 we will only gather and use your data in ways in respect of which you have given us permission. InVisible Difference will only use email addresses voluntarily provided by the user to keep users up to date with our e-newsletter. At any point, you can remove all the information we have about you by unsubscribing from our mailing list. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
By default, this website uses a cookie, a text file placed on your computer, to identify you as a distinct individual to the extent that it is necessary for you to use this website. Cookies are used to enable a website to 'remember' whether a user has visited the site before and possibly to store marketing information about previous visits (pages visited etc.). Cookies are also used to store temporary information as a user moves from page to page within a site. Such cookies are erased when the user session ends. This information is converted to number format for statistical purposes, and all information relating to the individual is erased when the user session is ended.
You can change your browser settings to remove, block or withdraw your consent for cookies at any time. In some cases this may impact on your ability to use our website.
Copyright in the text on the InVisible Difference site are licensed on a CC-BY license found here. Copyright in all works contributed by third parties and all images belongs to the author and should not be reproduced without express prior permission. If in doubt, please email us at email@example.com.